- Mariology & Mary Debate: James White vs. Robert Fastiggi
- South African Matric results of 2013: Who says I need more than my pineal gland to pass?
- Language, Content and Skills in the Testing of English for Academic Purposes
- Chapter 4 – Results of the Proficiency Tests
- Chapter 3: Ph.D. – Sampling, and Structure and Administration of the English Proficiency Tests
- Ph.D. – Chapter 2: Theoretical Issues in the Testing of Language Proficiency and Academic Achievement
- Chapter 1: Scope of the Study Ph.D.
- Table of Contents Ph.D.
- Abstract of Ph.D.
- Structure in Grammar and in Function: A Marginal Note
- Rater Reliability in Language Testing
- Science, Social Thought and Point of View
- Biogenetic factors in mental development
- The Second Language (L2) speaker is dead – Long live the L2 speaker
- Psychometrics and Reductionism in Language Assessment
- Paradigm lost, Paradigm regained: Statistics in Language Testing
- “Old” Paradigm Language Proficiency Tests as Predictors of Long-term Academic Achievement
- THE Discrete-point/Integrative controversy and Authenticity in Language Testing
- Cloze Tests as Predictors of Global Language Proficiency: A Statistical Analysis
- Academic and Social Language: Implications for Language in Education
- Solutions to Academic Failure: The Cognitive and cultural realities of English as the Medium of Instruction among Black Learners
- Language as a Deep Semiotic System and Fluid Intelligence in Language Proficiency
- UNDERSTANDING THE CONSTRUCT OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
- Deep Language, Intelligence and Language Proficiency in Learning
- MulticultuREALISM and EMI (English as the Medium of Instruction)